Schengen Visa Travels have some policies from refund perspective.
The refund would be possible in case of below situations.
- If we unable to provide you documents within committed time.
- If there are any mistakes from our side in your reservation first we will try to make it correct ASAP OR we can refund you if you insist.
- If we go against our FAQs
Cases in which we don’t allow refunds:
- If you ask for changes or modification in your own provided routes and dates (Flight /Hotel Details) after we sent you your documents to your email. It is because airlines don’t allow us to make changes in existing or generated reservation they only allow to create a new one, that is why we recommend in case of modification place another order and repeat the same process again. We know this is awkward or weird but that is the only thing we can do for you.
- If you come back to us due to the canceled reservation so please first note the FAQs validation time guidelines if we are not against this then refund would not be possible.
- If you come in the future and ask for a refund just because you didn’t use our documents so in that case, we don’t refund.
- Travel insurance refund is the only acceptable if you request for a refund before 10 days of your trip start date because once you effective date/trip start date is gone so refund is not possible according to insurance company rules and policies, and we have no control over the insurance companies rules and policies.
- If you want to make amendments to your reservation after the 5 days of delivery of your documents.
- In case if you receive the documents early and you saw that after the time so we don’t refund.